omg this is seriously perfect
Welcome to Bawlmer, hon.
3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
Probably today - the car I was looking into buying got checked out by a mechanic and it turned out there is a list of like 15 things wrong with it. It is in really good aesthetic condition but I don’t want it with all those problems.
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I smile at strangers all the time
6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
I’m listening to In-Da-Gadda-Da-Vidda and it reminds me of my English teacher because she sang it in class once
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
I hope that life will be better than it is now. I’d like to be have a car, see Jenna, get a good ACT score and lose weight.
After Forecastle Festival this summer I might be different, idk
17. When was the last time you cried?
Roughly a month ago when I was listening to Dropla by Youth Lagoon on the way home from Starbucks after finishing my homework and I was just really depressed about my grades and felt like a failure. I was driving home, this song was on and it started raining and I couldn’t help myself.
32.Do you like watching scary movies?
Yes I love them but they always make me jump a lot
35. Did you have a dream last night?
Fun fact - your brain dreams every night, so yes I technically did. I don’t remember it though
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
I have to go take my Algebra and Social Justice finals at school and then go to work
82. Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes, tons of people
Facebook en @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/15rI31R
joe i mean
can’t we be married already?
This fucking movie is so perfect
‘The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do’
first 2 finals are complete! so glad English was a breeze. Philosophy was a bitch though so much critical thinking that I am not good at.